qlnsahfg

8 homeless as fire raze La Penitence house

first_imgThe burnt out building at Middle Road, La Penitence, GeorgetownEight persons including the 72-year-old owner of a Middle Road, La Penitence, Georgetown house are now homeless after a fire of unknown origin destroyed their home.Millions of dollars were lost as the family was unable to save anything when the fire broke out at about 15:35h on Monday in the upper flat of the two-storey wooden and concrete building.Guyana Times understands that Norma Clarke, the owner, and a grandchild were at home at the time of the inferno.Neighbours reported that they saw flames coming from the upper front of the property and sounded an alarm.Several residents quickly ran into the scorching property and were able to pull the two occupants to safety.A bucket brigade was formed while the residents awaited the fire tenders. However, by the time the firefighters arrived on the scene, the property was already up in flames.Shawn Clarke, the owner’s son who occupies an apartment in the bottom flat of the house, said that he was at work when he received a call from a friend informing him that the house was on fire.According to Clarke, he rushed to the scene but was left in a dumfounded state when he saw the building completely engulfed.“Like about 3 o’clock time I got a call that my house was on fire and I came down but by that time the whole house was already on fire so I didn’t get to save anything. Everything was already burn up for me…the fire burned through the flooring and burned the bottom flat of the house,” Clarke revealed.The bottom flat of the property was divided into two apartments which two families occupied. Both of the apartments were fully furnished.Clarke told this publication that he was only able to save one speaker of his music set.The Guyana Fire Service has since launched an investigation.last_img read more

hzcmlbjc

The most likely outcome in every Premier League match in gameweek 13

first_imgIt’s a huge one for the talkSPORT network too as, at 3pm on Saturday, we have Manchester United hosting Crystal Palace  live on talkSPORT 2 before talkSPORT brings you commentary of Tottenham’s huge clash with London rivals Chelsea at Wembley.Everyone has their own different ways of attempting to forecast the result and statistics are more often being used.One such producer of these is FiveThirtyEight but what outcomes do they think will happen? Find out below.*All figures are rounded and may not total 100 per cent Can Anthony Martial get on the scoresheet again for Manchester United. whoops latest predicted Liverpool news live: Klopp reveals when Minamino will play and issues injury update Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea (Saturday at 5:30pm) – live on talkSPORTTottenham win – 41 per cent chance of happeningChelsea win – 32 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happeningBournemouth vs Arsenal – (Sunday at 1:30pm)Bournemouth win – 27 per cent chance of happeningArsenal win – 49 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 23 per cent chance of happening changes Will West Ham star Marko Arnautovic be able able to breach the Man City defence? The average first-team salaries at every Premier League club in 2019 Sky Sports presenter apologises for remarks made during Neville’s racism discussion West Ham United vs Manchester City (Saturday at 3pm)West Ham win – Nine per cent chance of happeningMan City win – 76 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 16 per cent chance of happening 6 Most Popular Premier League News We cannot wait for the return of the Premier League – and it’s not just because talkSPORT have live commentary of Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea on Saturday evening.The title chasers  are all in action on Saturday, along with Manchester United, who will be desperate to keep their good form up as they attempt to climb the table. How Everton could look in January under Ancelotti with new signings Did Mahrez just accidentally reveal Fernandinho is leaving Man City this summer? Watford’s Miguel Britos scores against Liverpool last season in an epic 3-3 draw. Liverpool’s signings under Michael Edwards – will Minamino be the next big hit? gameday cracker 6 6 revealed 6 Can the Arsenal defence stop the in-form Callum Wilson? tense Oxlade-Chamberlain suffers another setback as Klopp confirms serious injury Everton vs Cardiff City – (Saturday at 3pm)Everton win – 53 per cent chance of happeningCardiff win – 21 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happeningFulham vs Southampton – (Saturday at 3pm)Fulham win – 37 per cent chance of happeningSouthampton win – 35 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happeningManchester United vs Crystal Palace – (Saturday at 3pm) – live on talkSPORT 2Man United win – 61 per cent chance of happeningCrystal Palace win – 16 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 23 per cent chance of happening Jamie Vardy’s attempt for Leicester is cut out by Brighton’s Gaetan Bong last season. Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leicester City – (Saturday at 3pm)Brighton win – 34 per cent chance of happeningLeicester win – 37 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happening Watford vs Liverpool – (Saturday at 3pm)Watford win – 16 per cent chance of happeningLiverpool win – 61 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 23 per cent chance of happening huge blow Green reveals how he confronted Sarri after Chelsea’s 6-0 defeat at Man City TOP WORK SORRY Boxing Day fixtures: All nine Premier League games live on talkSPORT Tottenham vs Chelsea can be heard live on talkSPORT. 6 6 Guardiola-inspired tactics: Is this how Arsenal will line up under Arteta? Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Huddersfield Town – (Sunday at 4pm)Wolves win – 51 per cent chance of happeningHuddersfield win – 19 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 30 per cent chance of happeningBurnley vs Newcastle United – (Monday at 8pm)Burnley win – 37 per cent chance of happeningNewcastle win – 33 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 30 per cent chance of happeninglast_img read more